Rizza Gan | July 17, 2018
City Savings Bank held a special recognition ceremony on March 5 for the third batch of talents who completed the basic training requirements of the Employee Development Program (EDP) or “Talent Factory”.
Opening the graduation ceremony, Senior Adviser to the Board Catalino Abacan shared the biblical story of the “Parable of the Talents”, highlighting that “success is always a product of hard work and perseverance”. He further encouraged the group to continue on improving their skills and share their knowledge with the rest of the organization.
Meanwhile, EVP-Chief Operating Officer Levi Villanueva rallied the EDP graduates with his lessons on leadership, career and personality development as well as what value EDP brings to the bank.
Members of the management team were also present to show their support to the new members of the bank’s Talent Factory. They were led by President and CEO Eugene Acevedo, SVP – Chief Finance Officer Atty. Cesar Ilagan, FVP-Chief Technology and Process Officer Martin Reyes, FVP-Chief Auditor Anna Gatbonton, FVP-HRQ Head Maila Quijano, VP-Attraction and Development Head Anton Benavides, AVP-Technology Management Head Bong Tiamzon, AVP-Security and Safety Head Ayie Gibe, Collections Head Xristela Elorta, and Reputation Management Head Paula Ruelan.
The journey for the recent EDP graduates does not end with their completion of the program as they have now unlocked the potential for their future success. Their determination to continuously improve themselves to reach greater heights and deeper depths is the ultimate end goal. As Winston Churchill once said, “Continuous effort, not strength or intelligence, is the key to unlocking our potential.”
Cheers to the Employee Development Program (EDP) Class of 2017!
- Banatanto, Anna Marie, Service Associate, Dumaguete Branch
- Boragay, Marife, Service Associate, Gumaca Branch
- Dava, Lorenda, Branch Service Officer, Lucena Branch
- De Dios, Florencia, Branch Business Head, Baliwag Branch
- Enriquez, Shiela Marie, Reserve Pool Associate, Region 4
- Gange, Gerlie, Service Associate, Leganes Branch
- Gaylon, Jonberlon, Reserve Pool Associate, Region 4
- Ibañez, Jomes Kemuel, Reputation Management Officer, Head Office
- Ocon, Hyrie Jearem, TCPS, Baguio Branch
- Manalo, Joyce Anne, Service Associate, Tanjay Branch
- Partosa, Noreen, Information System Audit Head, Head Office
- Rivero, Rainier, Branch Service Officer, Borongan Branch
- So, Louise Genevieve, Information Security Officer, Ortigas Office
- Tepait, Jorge, Branch Operations Head, Bogo Branch
- Tiangco, Jocel, Branch Business Head, San Jose, Nueva Ecija Branch
- Yap, Jenny Christine, Service Associate, Ormoc Branch