Aboitiz Equity Ventures has made it to Forbes Magazine’s Global 2000: World’s Best Employers list for 2017. AEV is one of six Philippine companies included in the top 500.
The ranking is based on a survey Forbes Magazine conducted among workers in 58 countries. According to Forbes, respondents were asked to rate a list of companies worldwide based on how they are likely to recommend these to another person and to list companies they admired.
Meanwhile, in September, EON released its 2017 Philippine Trust Index in which Aboitiz was among most trusted and most popular brands, based on the following drivers:
- Provides good salaries and benefits to employees
- Practices fair labor
- Improves the quality of their products and services
- Does not discriminate against employees
- Treats its customers well
- Pays the right taxes
- Implements environment-friendly policies
- Helps underprivileged communities
- Complies with business regulations
- Do their business well to increase profit
- Does business with local suppliers for their raw materials
- Does their part in helping government initiatives
- Corporate leader is one of the most admired in the industry
The results were based on a survey among the General Public* and Informed Public** segments. EON The Stakeholder Relations Firm is a leading integrated communications agency with expertise in reputation management, public affairs, creative technology, and experiential marketing.
The accolades we have received from EON and Forbes attest to how the Aboitiz Group stays true to its purpose of driving change for a better world by advancing business and communities.