At the 2017 Aboitiz Recognition Night, Inspired by Passion Local Team Awards marked its 10th year anniversary – a decade of recognizing the best of the best in AEV and AP. Recently, A total of 15 team entries vied for this coveted award under four categories, namely Driven to Lead, Driven to Excel, Driven to Serve – Customer Focus, and Driven to Serve – CSR.
The teams went through a rigorous panel screening composed of our distinguished judges, namely: Ms. Maria Elizabeth Tan Chong, Vice President for AEV Human Resources Talent Retention and Systems, Ms. Tina Beloria, Vice President and AP Controller. Mr. Hoton Elicano, First Vice President and AEV Chief Technology Officer, and Ms. Maribeth Marasigan, First Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Aboitiz Foundation.
The Driven To Lead category is for breakthrough, cutting-edge and trend-setting team projects. It recognizes bold, pioneering projects that speak of innovation and challenge accepted and traditional approaches.
DRIVEN TO LEAD Nominees:
- Aboitiz Leaders Conference 2017 by AEV Human Resources
- Aboitiz Digital Studio by AEV Digital Management
- Project Lightning by AEV Treasury Services Group
- GovRel Round Table Discussions by AEV Government Relations
WINNER: Project Lightning by AEV Treasury Services Group
The second category is Driven to Excel. It is for projects that aim for continuous improvement and achieving greater efficiency, those that speak of the effort of the team to constantly adapt to the changing demands of the times and to be responsive to the changing needs of the business environment.
DRIVEN TO EXCEL Nominees:
- Project AGORA by AEV Digital Management
- Security Management System by AEV Physical Assets Security Group
- Project Gemini by AEV Strategy and Corporate Finance Group
- Supplier Check Inquiry System by APDU Finance and Accounting
- Project AGILA by APDU ITSG Solutions Planning Department
WINNER: Project AGILA by APDU ITSG Solutions Planning Department
Driven to Serve-Customer Focused is for projects that are designed to improve customer service, customer retention and customer satisfaction, those that have successfully created value to customers and stakeholders through excellent service.
DRIVEN TO SERVE (Customer Focused) Nominees:
- Aboitiz Group Social Transformation by AEV Digital Management
- Contracts 101 by AEV Legal Management Services
- UniversiTax by AEV Tax Advisory and Compliance Services
- GovRel Bulletin by AEV Government Relations
WINNER: GovRel Bulletin by AEV Government Relations
Driven to Serve-CSR is for projects that are designed to improve and enhance community relations, those that have successfully created value to the community and stakeholders through responsible action.
DRIVEN TO SERVE (CSR) Nominees:
- Project Kumbati: Gasa sa Kabataan by APDU Accounting Services
- Army Engagement and Support by AEV Government Relations
WINNER: Army Engagement and Support by AEV Government Relations