As a leading building materials company, Republic Cement puts great value on our future managers. We take pride in employing the best talents. As our business grows, we also aim to build and strengthen our people. This year, we have launched the Republic Management Trainee Program – an accelerated, supervised training program that aims to develop young professionals to assume management positions within 24 months.
By joining the program, Management Trainees will –
- Have an opportunity to become future leaders of a growing building materials company through hands-on training at the corporate headquarters in Makati and its seven operating sites across the country;
- Undergo intensive leadership training while being coached and mentored by seasoned Republic Cement managers and executives;
- Experience broad-ranging and in-depth exposure to various functions of the company to better understand up close how a multi-billion peso business operates; and
- Be prepared to assume management positions upon graduating from the program.
Six tracks are available for the Management Trainee to choose from:
- Human Resources, Communications and Community Relations
- Commercial (Sales and Marketing)
- Finance and Corporate Shared Services
- Sourcing and Supply Chain
- Strategy and Business Development
- Information Technology
Interested applicants are encouraged to send in their resumes to email@example.com.
For more information, visit http://bit.ly/CareersAtRepublic_MTP