Reduce textile waste and practice sustainability through fashion!
RUMMAGE SALE MECHANICS
1. To join, AGORA users must register through this form. Fill in all requested information. Team members in the NAC Tower corporate center may also visit us during our Green Fashion Revolution exhibit at the 8th floor Canteen on March 24.
2. There are two ways to sell your pre-loved items (Garments, bags, footwear and accessories):
- Post an ad on AEV’s AGORA, under Aboitiz Classifieds. Sales on the AEV AGORA will run from March 24 to April 21.
- For team members in the NAC Tower corporate center, any unsold items online may be brought to our closing sale event on April 21 at the 8th floor Canteen. This 8th floor event will only run for one day.
3. To sell on AEV’s AGORA, go to the Aboitiz Classifieds section (under Communities) and “Add a post” for items you are selling. Under “Select a category,” choose “rummage sale.” TIP: Make one post per item. See sample below.
4. Include helpful information on your item/s, i.e. color, size, material, seller location, etc.
5. Remember to include quality photos of your items. Better quality, greater sellability.
6. Indicate price of each item clearly.
7. Seller has option to:
- Donate a percentage of proceeds to Aboitiz Foundation’s Pawikan campaign or Aboitiz Christmas Outreach fund.
- Keep the proceeds.
8. Include all relevant contact details in the item posts for faster transaction. (Delivery and payment arrangements to be made between seller and buyer. While we encourage everyone to participate, seller/buyer discretion is always advised.)
9. For more information, email email@example.com